Sunday, August 10, 2008

Crabcakes & Hot Dogs

Nikki described how we were all charmed by Baltimore on Friday in her post!! I have lived here for 8 years, and I must confess that I am under its charming spell. It was my pleasure to plan this trip for them to experience a bit more of Maryland during their stay. My favorite part of the day was watching the students at the American Visionary Art Museum--not your ordinary museum as they soon discovered. However, to truly experience culture, one must experience the food!! Check out the photos of crabcakes and the Orioles' ballpark hotdogs that the students gladly devoured!! (Don't be scared of Masahiro's two-headed creature!!)

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

2 comments:

Nina Liakos said...

Wow, Heather, a visionary slide show for a visionary museum! I love it! Great pictures, too. I wish I could have been there.

masahiro said...

Thank you for your supporting !!

But,don't be afraid you,too!! lol